USDA’s insurance products have proven successful for crop farmers. Often providing a lifeline after natural disasters. Yet, for all its successes there has never been a widely used product to help cattle producers manage price risk. That could be changing due to recent improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) plan of insurance. USDA has recently made some changes that will improve LRP and make it a better program. Read the full article
- USDA Accepts Changes Proposed by Ranchers Insurance
- USDA Announces Major Changes to Feedlot Insurance Program
- Adding Red Seaweed To Cow Feed Could Cut Bovine Flatulence
- Ag Leaders from Montana weigh in on Vilsack’s return as Secretary of Agriculture
- USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection(LRP) Deserves a Second Look
Livestock And Dairy Insurance Solutions is proud to serve Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Nevada and other surrounding wester states. Call today to discuss your crop insurance needs.
Livestock And Dairy Insurance Solutions